Early bird registration opening soon, stay tuned for more details!
39th Annual AGM Dinner
Friday, March 23rd, Brescia University College, London
39th Annual OHEA Conference
Saturday, March 24th, Brescia University College
Click here to view the tentative conference agenda.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend #OHEA2018
5. Visit our exhibitors, participate in draws and raffles, and receive a free conference bag with promotional items from vendors!
4. Panel Discussions: Professional Home Economists - 'Raising Awareness and Supporting Immigrant and Refugee Settlement'
3. Back by popular demand - Skill Exchange Tables! Learn a new skill, talk to the experts and network with like-minded professionals.
2. Dynamic keynote and guest speakers! Diverse speakers are lined up to inspire authentic connection, learn how to build healthy communities, discuss the fear of food and how to develop a positive relationship with food, tips to get your finances on track, why a career in food policy might be the career for you, and more!
1. Your number one education and networking opportunity of the year! Meet up with friends, colleagues, and students - a full day that will educate, inform, and inspire!
Keynote Speaker - Nora Spinks
"Works to strengthen families, create productive and supportive work environments, and build healthy communities."
Nora Sprinks is CEO of The Vanier Institute of the Family. Throughout her career, Nora has been working with progressive organizations, and business, labour, government and community leaders to strengthen families, create productive and supportive work environments, and build healthy communities.